- Bike Gear
- Triathlon Packages and Bundles
- Tri LAB Gear
The Course Power Shield® cycling jersey is the most breathable membrane wind-breaking jersey. Designed for Louis Garneau by Polartec®, Power Shield® Pro fabric offers exceptional breathability of up to 20,000 g/m²/24h in active conditions. The membrane in the middle blocks 99% of the wind, and the remaining 1% circulates within the fabric to enhance moisture vapor transmission and breathability. The stretchability of the fabric and the snug fit of the jersey ensure aerodynamic properties are preserved. Team Europcar riders have adopted the Course Power Shield® for its breathability and tight fit.
"This jersey is a wonder. It’s great for chilly, windy days and functions like a thermal jersey and wind vest combined." ~ www.roadbikerider.com