Work for Triathlon LAB - We are currently hiring additional full & part-time staff for our store located in Redondo Beach CA. If you enjoy triathlon, cycling, running, swimming or other endurance sports and thrive in a fast paced and fun work environment then we want you to join us. Triathlon LAB is a family owned and operated business and was awarded Top USA Triathlon Retailer by Triathlon America and voted Best of Tri Shop category in Competitor Magazine. Everyone on our staff is encouraged to share their ideas and visions for continued growth and success.
Retail Sales Associate (Part-time and full time positions available , Weekends: Thur, Fri, Sat & Sun) Assist customers with sales & questions, demonstrate key features and benefits of our products, maintain store appearance and merchandising.
*Benefits include Special Employee Pricing & Service Dept labor discounts on bicycle tune-ups.
*Starting - Hourly Pay Range (Based on experience) + Commission
Energetic self-starter with high level of motivation and follow-through ability.
Ability to connect with our customers and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Strong communication skills and attention to detail & willingness to work as a team player to ensure sales goals are met.
Flexible personal schedule (Must be willing and able to work weekends and at off-site expo events.)
Knowledge of the sport of triathlon is preferable or one of its disciplines. (Bike Fitting is a plus.)
Retail Sales experience is preferable but NOT necessary. (Must be a quick learner)
Solid proficiency with POS computer systems
Mail Order and Customer Service Position: The candidate we are looking for should be a disciplined self starter who has strong organization and computer skills. Experience with photoshop and good communication skills are important.
E-Commerce Sales – (Full or Part-time positions available),
The ideal candidate will keep our www.triathlonlab.com website inventory up to date with the latest products, photos, pricing & info. Process Internet orders for shipping. Create product specials and sales through our Social Networks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Provide customer service by answering customer emails and phone calls.
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently on projects & tasks with the primary goal of shipping all online orders out in a timely manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Assist customers with product questions, website orders, online returns or exchanges and Internet order status concerns via email(s) and or Customer Service phone call(s).
• Desire to work as an integral part of our in-store sales team from time to time when necessary, the first priority is managing e-commerce and social marketing.
• Knowledge of the sport of triathlon is preferable or one of its disciplines. Understanding the difference of bicycle geometries, components and grouppo's is a plus.)
• Retail Sales experience is preferable but NOT necessary. (Must be a quick learner)
• Solid proficiency with POS computer systems
Additional Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Outlook and Word is a plus.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
APPLY NOW – If your interested in joining the fun and fast paced triathlon lifestyle
industry. Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. (We
are an equal opportunity employer.)
To apply, please send us your resume/bio and a completed job application to:
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by postal mail to:
1512 Aviation Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA 90278