GU Chomps deliver the premium ingredients and performance benefits you've come to expect from
GU Energy products:
• Amino acids for added focus, rippin' energy and speedy recovery.
• Vitamin C + E, those mighty antioxidants that combat tissue breakdown.
• Sodium and potassium to restore electrolyte balance.
• Exclusive blend of complex and simple carbohydrates.
Ingredients and Benefits:
GU Chomps utilize GU Energy Gel's proven blend of carbohydrates, amino acids, antioxidants and electrolytes
in a chewable form.
• Like GU, Chomps contain a balance of complex carbohydrates (maltodextrin) and simple carbs (tapioca syrup and cane sugar) as the basis for delivering fast and usable energy. Each carbohydrate plays a key role in fueling your competitive fire. Together they get you moving faster and longer, not to mention helping you feel better on the rebound.
• Of course there is more to GU and Chomps than just carbs. Both contain branched chain amino acids, which provide extra energy during exercise and play a key role in maintaining concentration and accelerating recovery from a hard workout or race.
• GU Chomps are the only energy chews on the market with amino acids.
• GU Chomps are chock full of two key antioxidants, all natural vitamins C and E. Free radicals hate us! We can't guarantee that you won't bonk or won't be sore after a long workout, but certainly the advanced food science behind GU products will help.
• GU Chomps are the only energy chew on the market with 100% DV of Vitamins C & E.
• Meaningful levels of electrolytes, when supported by water, help you stay hydrated and firing on all cylinders.
• GU Chomps contain 55mg of sodium & 40mg of potassium per serving.
Caffeine has meaningful benefits for athletes during training or racing as it:
• stimulates the central nervous system
• increases the release of adrenalin and helps the body metabolize fat as fuel.
• GU Chomps are available in a variety of caffeinated and caffeine-free flavors.
Each serving of GU Chomps contains 4 pieces (90 calories) and will provide enough fuel for approximately 45-60 minutes of activity. One packet of Chomps contains 2 servings, which will keep you fueled for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
• 1 packet of Chomps = 2 servings = 1 ½ to 2 hours of activity
For optimal results, always drink 24 to 30 ounces of fluid per hour of exercise.