Louis Garneau Tri-Lite Triathlon Shoe In an effort to drastically reduce the weight, the new Tri-Lite is feather lightweight with the power transfer needed by competitive triathletes. The shoe weighs in at an amazing 226 grams. This shoe also has a Euro Fit. Designed to perform at a competition level by serious triathletes and enthusiasts.
Features: REVERSED STRAP: Large reversed strap is fast for transition. HRS-90: Maintains the heel in place during power stroke, thus maximizing power transfer. Retention system with a 0.4-mm membrane which provides good support and comfort without sacrificing performance.
ANTI-SLIP: One-way stretch Lycra provides support and prevents heel lift. Interchangeable Cool Max and Heat Max Insoles keep feet comfortable.
* COMPOSITE X-LITE CARBON outsole with patented multivent system
* Lightened heel with one-way stretch Lycra
* HRS-90 system reinforced with a 0.4-mm membrane
* Upper reversed velcro tab
* Synthetic leather and nylon-laminated cycling mesh upper
* Euro fit
* New COOLMAX Ergo Air interchangeable insoles
* Reversed straps
* Visual display of cleat position compatible with DURA-ACE, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEED PLAY cleats
* Heel reflector
* Feather lightweight
* Approximate weight (size 41/1): 226 g/8 oz
* Patented Ergo Air
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.