2013 Newton Running Women's MV2 Racing Flat
The new MV2 is engineered to be the lightest and most efficient Natural Running shoe ever produced. The MV2 utilizes a new generation of Newton's Action/Reaction Technology™ to provide great protection for running on hard surfaces. With a level to the ground profile (zero-pitch) and a unique biomechanical sensor plate, the foot can sense the ground quicker, allowing for a higher cadence. The MV2 is built for tempo workouts, 5 and 10k racing and the efficient runner's half marathon.
This shoe inspires speed.
Note that the MV2 is designed for a race fit. If you are a current Newton Running customer and are looking for a snug fit, in both length and width, stay with your current size. People who are looking for a comfortable, every day fit may want to go up a half size over your current running shoes.
ADJUSTING TO A ZERO-PITCH SHOE
Adjusting to a completely level shoe requires time. At a mere 5.8 ounces, its lifespan is between 150 and 250 miles, depending on form and efficiency.
- Ultra-light, highly breathable, fast-drying mesh
- Seamless anatomical support strapping
- Light weight, slip proof laces
- Heel securing double eyelets
- Second-generation Action/Reaction Technology™ in forefoot
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate
- High rebound EVA
- Met-flex enhanced forefoot flexibility
- ETC anti-friction, antibacterial sock liner
- Water drainage system
- Optional 3mm lift included
- High traction 5 lug forefoot pattern
- Minimal surface contact area
- High density rubber in heel and toe
- 100% recycled laces, webbing, insole topcover
- 100% recycled box, packaging