Looking for a cool gift idea for a triathlete or swimmer? Well, here you go: The Tri LAB Swim Training Package. In this package you will get great training tools aimed to improve swim technique and performance. Included in the kit are:
1. Finis Temp Pro Trainer : Develop consistency and avoid lulls with a personal pace coach, the Tempo Trainer Pro. The small, waterproof device easily secures under a swimmer’s cap and transmits an audible tempo beep. Athletes use the beep to train smarter and discover their perfect pace. Now with the option to replace the battery, the Tempo Trainer Pro will last multiple lifetimes. The advanced unit also has a new Sync button and a new mode in strokes/strides per minute for increased functionality. The Tempo Trainer Pro inc5ludes a clip for dry land exercise.
2. Workouts in a Binder for Swimmers, Triathletes and Coaches:
This waterproof book of 100 swim workouts offers swimmers and triathletes a wide variety of structured workouts to improve swimming fitness, technique, and speed. Using all four competitive swim strokes (freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke, and butterfly), swimmers and triathletes will strengthen more of their swimming muscles than by swimming freestyle alone.
Nationally recognized swimming coaches Nick and Eric Hansen offer 6 effective training plans to improve fitness and speed. Triathletes, masters, and collegiate swimmers will swim long-distance, middle-distance, sprint, IM, and stroke workouts to improve all swimming abilities.
Choose between a standard “A workout” and a modified “B workout,” for those with less time or stamina. Spiral bound and printed on durable, waterproof cards, these swim workouts are specially designed to be used and abused at the pool.
3. Finis Swimmers Snorkel: The Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers the ability to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning your head to breath. Allowing for a full range of motion this tool can be used for all strokes. Relax in the water and maintain body alignment to improve stroke efficiency.
4. Finis Pulling Ankle Strap: The Pulling Ankle Strap is a rubber strap that is worn around the ankles to eliminate kicking. Ideally used with the Rangs or standard pull buoy, the Pulling Ankle Strap shifts the focus so that the swimmer can build upper body strength. The Pulling Ankle Strap comes one universal size that fits all ankles.
5. Pull Buoy: Helps develop upper body strength and proper alignment in the water during your workout. The buoy is held between the legs to neutralize the kicking motion and increase upper body strength.
6. Finis Mesh Gear Bag: The Mesh Gear Bag is a convenient way to store all your swim equipment, including the rest of the gear in this package. The Mesh Gear Bag is made of a durable nylon mesh material that lets air flow freely for fast drying, and includes a pull drawstring that securely closes the bag. A small zip compartment stores smaller items such as goggles or a Tempo Trainer safely. The Mesh Gear Bag includes a hook attachment that lets you carry the bag over your shoulder or hang for easy storage. A waterproof name tag helps identify the Mesh Gear Bag and prevent theft. Machine Washable. Dimensions: 30" x 18" (76cm x 46cm).
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.